Anti-Aging Regenerative Medicine for Men
When it comes to anti-aging and regenerative medicine, peptides are creating quite the buzz. “Peptides are the newly emerging science of cell signaling amino acid sequences, with far-reaching regulatory and rejuvenation actions on neuro-endocrine-immune functionality, ” the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine reports.
Further, research shows that peptides can be used to support a wide range of health-related issues. For example, peptides can be incorporated for treatment of injuries, chronic disease prevention, and anti-aging efforts. Vitality Medical Center offers our patients anti-aging regenerative therapy with the power of peptides. Learn how they work.
What are Peptides?
Simply put, peptides are amino acid chains that are found naturally in the body. They serve as the building blocks for protein. As a result, peptides are easier for the body to absorb than proteins. That is to say, they are smaller and more broken down than proteins. So, they can more easily penetrate the skin and intestines, and enter the bloodstream more quickly.
When injected or absorbed, some strains can increase the natural production of human growth hormone (hGH), which is secreted from the pituitary gland. Above all, the growth hormone is a repair hormone which can be used to stimulate cellular regrowth.
After the age of 30, the human growth hormone production begins to decline by approximately 15 percent for every decade of adult life. However, since peptides increase hGH, they can slow the aging process, lessen inflammation and eradicate harmful microbes, as a result.
Peptide Therapy 101
Peptide therapy is a treatment protocol that incorporates the power of peptides for targeted use towards treating specific concerns and health conditions. Most peptides are administered through daily injections, but some can be taken orally.
A comprehensive list of peptide therapy benefits include:
- Increased healing after surgery or injury
- Reduce joint and muscle pain
- Better sleep
- Stimulate healthy levels of growth hormones
- Reduce cellulite
- Improve hair density/growth
- Contribute to stronger bone density and health
- Boost mental functions
- Stimulate nail growth
- Better workouts and recovery
- Enhance levels of energy, stamina, and strength
- Trigger lean muscle growth, muscle mass, definition, and stamina
- Promote skin elasticity, reduce wrinkles
- Trim body fat through lipolysis (fat breakdown)
- Bolster the immune system
- Amplify libido
Most importantly, your individual peptide therapy will be tailored to your unique needs using peptides that are best suited for your concerns. Consequently, a consultation with a member of our Vitality Medical Center team can help you assess all the benefits.
Peptides We Use
Treatment results depend on what peptide you are choosing to leverage. For example, the first group of peptides listed below are growth hormone secretagogues or GHS’s. These peptides all promote growth hormone secretion. But, they differ in delivery and structure. They are:
- Hexarelin. Helps increase muscle mass, bone density, and skin firmness while reducing body fat.
- CJC 1295. Enhances IGF-1, a vital growth factor, to stimulate weight loss, lean muscle growth, and better sleep quality.
- GHRP 2. Like ghrelin (the hunger hormone) it improves metabolism, appetite, and energy levels.
- GHRP 6. Increases hormone production and body mass while decreasing obesity.
- Ipamorelin. Promotes growth hormone stimulation, but does not increase appetite. Also, boosts healthy cortisol, prolactin, acetylcholine, and aldosterone.
Other peptides aren’t specifically in the growth hormone secretagogues category. Such as:
- SARMs S4 & S22. Deliver the body with anabolic steroids without severe/unwanted side effects. Also, enhances muscle mass and strength, stimulates weight loss, increases bone density, and improves libido.
- Melanotan II. Enhances skin pigmentation, boosts weight loss and improves sex drive.
- BPC-157. Reduces stomach ulcers, intestinal injury (such as inflammatory disorders and fistulas) triggers better bone and joint health/growth.
- Thymosin Alpha-1 (TA1). Boosts the immune system with antifungal and antibacterial properties. Further, these properties help treat tumor growth, augment vaccine efficacy, and protect the body against oxidative damage.
- Thymosin Beta 4 (TB4). TB4 helps create newer, healthier vessels in injured areas. Moreover, this peptide also houses anti-inflammatory properties to reduce inflammation from infections, Lyme disease, influenza, and more.
- Follistatin 344 & 315. Improves muscle mass and strength. Also, it is especially effective for treating muscular-diminishing diseases or patients who struggle to put on muscle.
- Bremelanotide PT 141. Enhances sexual libido in both women and men. Further, it is found effective toward treating erectile dysfunction.
- Epithalon. Stabilizes the regulation of the cell cycle and stimulates the telomerase enzyme. As a result, it offers a series of anti-aging benefits.
- Mechano Growth Factors (MGF’s). Contribute to proper early childhood development. Also, give anabolic effects during adulthood. Trigger reparations and growth in injured tissue by activating muscular stem cells. Ideally suited for those who are struggling with muscle loss, from aging or a medical condition like HIV/AIDS or cancer.
- Cerebrolysin. Stimulates metabolic activity within the brain. Also, protects neurons from harmful substances and amplifies the central nervous and peripheral systems. Further, it betters cognitive performance, memory capabilities, creativity, and motivation. Also, it is used as a potential treatment for Alzheimer’s disease, head injuries, or stroke.
Are You a Candidate for Peptide Therapy?
The best way to ascertain if you are a candidate for peptide therapy is through an in-office evaluation with a member of our Vitality Medical Center team. Most healthy adults can benefit from targeted peptide therapy in a variety of ways that will be explained during your consultation.
Vitality Medical Center is currently accepting new patients and offers a comprehensive evaluation, blood test and state-of-the-art screening. Learn how you can amplify your healthy lifestyle and efficiently treat your concerns.