Do you show these signs of aging?
- Skin color has become dull and grayer
- Fine vertical lines around the eyes and mouth?
- Scars from trauma, acne or chicken pox?
- Skin texture has become less smooth. Skin appearance looks “worn”, “tired” or “droopy”.
Why the VampireFacial?
There are many ways to rejuvenate the face. You may have tried some of the following strategies:
- Skin creams and facial peels may be helpful but not strong enough to rejuvenate the tissue adequately.
- Retin A and other prescription medication (like hydroquinone) may improve texture; however, results may be minimal and slow to be realized.
- Hyaluronic Acid fillers (HAs) restore volume but do not increase firmness.
With the Vampire Facial, growth factors combined with micro-needling, turn on the skin’s healing mechanism, leading to a decrease in fine lines and wrinkles, increased elasticity and firmness, smoother texture and younger color.
4 Steps of the Vampire Facial Procedure
- The provider isolates growth factors from the patient’s blood.
- The provider uses micro-needling device to create multiple micro-punctures driving the growth factors into the skin, and the micro-punctures tighten the skin by increasing production of collagen.
- The provider reapplies growth factors onto the micro-punctures for further accelerated stimulation and rejuvenation.
- The provider applies Altar post procedure to synergistically enhance the effects of the previous steps, and the patient continues application twice daily on an ongoing basis to accelerate healing and increase skin firmness, elasticity and improve texture.
What is the difference between a VampireFacelift and VampireFacial?
The VampireFacelift utilizes both PRP and hyaluronic acid fillers (like Juvederm or Restylane). The VampireFacial utilizes only PRP applied with Microneedling. Your provider can help you decide which option best suits your desired outcomes.
Call Vitality Medical Center today to learn more about the VampireFacial and see if it is right for you!